- Contact Us
- Beat Your D.U.I.
- 10 Day D.U.I. Rule
- Court Procedures
- D.U.I. Cop Contest
- D.U.I. Consequences
- D.U.I. DWI Traffic Stop
- FAQs Before D.U.I. Arrest
- FAQs After D.U.I. Arrest
- Do what after a D.U.I. Arrest?
- I'm in Jail, Where's My Car?
- Why wasn't I released?
- Do I Have to Take a Drug Test?
- Can I be Forced to Take Blood Test?
- Can I Get My Own Blood Test?
- Can I Get My License?
- DHSMV Most Important Forms
- When Do Arrestees Get Out Of Jail?
- Should I just plead guilty?
- Medical Records Used Against Me?
- Charged with D.U.I. while asleep?
- Find The Best Lawyer
- Free Forms and Books
- Guide To Fighting D.U.I.s
- Hardship License
- Laws, Drugs, & Driving
- Tampa D.U.I.s
- Retain Your License
- Choose The Best Lawyer
My loved one is in Jail for DUI. When will they be released?
You may want to contact an Attorney for a free consultation. A person cannot be released from the Hillsborough County Jail until certain "Conditions for Release of Persons Arrested for DUI" are met, The DUI laws in Florida require that:
- The person is no longer under the influence and;
The person's normal faculties are no longer impaired;
The person's blood/breath alcohol level is lower than 0.05;
or Eight hours have elapsed from the time the person was arrested.
After release, speak to Casey at 813-222-2220, an AV rated DUI Lawyer who is top-rated by the Martindale Hubbell Directory. Lawyers.com has issued Casey the highest rating. This ranking is issued by this nationally recognized lawyer rating service. An AV Rating shows that a lawyer has reached the height of professional excellence. AV rated lawyers have usually practiced law for many years, and are recognized for the highest levels of skill and integrity.