- Contact Us
- Beat Your D.U.I.
- 10 Day D.U.I. Rule
- Court Procedures
- D.U.I. Cop Contest
- D.U.I. Consequences
- D.U.I. DWI Traffic Stop
- FAQs Before D.U.I. Arrest
- FAQs After D.U.I. Arrest
- Do what after a D.U.I. Arrest?
- I'm in Jail, Where's My Car?
- Why wasn't I released?
- Do I Have to Take a Drug Test?
- Can I be Forced to Take Blood Test?
- Can I Get My Own Blood Test?
- Can I Get My License?
- DHSMV Most Important Forms
- When Do Arrestees Get Out Of Jail?
- Should I just plead guilty?
- Medical Records Used Against Me?
- Charged with D.U.I. while asleep?
- Find The Best Lawyer
- Free Forms and Books
- Guide To Fighting D.U.I.s
- Hardship License
- Laws, Drugs, & Driving
- Tampa D.U.I.s
- Retain Your License
- Choose The Best Lawyer
W.F. ''Casey'' Ebsary Jr is a Board Certified Criminal Trial Specialist | Expert
- Experienced Florida Assistant Prosecutor
- Experienced Florida Assistant Defense Attorney
- Board Certified Criminal Trial Lawyer
- Legal Analyst on Radio and TV
- Distinguished Author and Lecturer
- Super Lawyer
- AV Rated by Martindale Hubbell
- Primary Office in Hillsborough County
- Preeminent AV Rated 5 out of 5 with Lawyers.com
- Rated 10 of 10 with Avvo
- Member of the National College for DUI Defense
- Member in Good Standing with The Florida Bar
- Member of Member of NORML
W.F. ''Casey'' Ebsary Jr
Mr. "Casey" Ebsary has been attorney of record in hundreds of cases near Tampa. Casey is standing by to help you, a friend, or a loved one. Casey has prosecuted DUI charges in County and Circuit Court - Both Misdemeanors and Felony. Now he is on your side. He has represented clients in Driving Under the Influence, Driving While Intoxicated (DUI/DWI) cases in many Florida counties. Casey is a former Assistant State Attorney and Prosecutor and a former Assistant Public Defender. He has litigation experience including both felony and misdemeanor Driving Under the Influence charges under Florida Statute Chapter 316. "Casey" has helped clients and their families find treatment options available when needed. Casey is a Board Certified Trial Lawyer To see more of "Casey" Ebsary's Certifications ...
Casey Ebsary is AV rated by the Martindale Hubbell Directory. That is the highest rating issued by this nationally recognized lawyer rating service. An AV Rating shows that a lawyer has reached the height of professional excellence. AV rated lawyers have usually practiced law for many years, and are recognized for the highest levels of skill and integrity. The Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Icon is a service mark of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used under permission from Reed Elsevier Properties Inc. in accord with the terms and conditions established by Martindale-Hubbell.
Casey Ebsary has been selected as a Super Lawyer. Super Lawyers are a comprehensive and diverse listing of outstanding attorneys. Super Lawyers uses a unique multi-step process to find evidence of peer recognition and professional achievement. A survey of lawyers who have been in practice for at least five years nominate the best attorneys they've personally observed in action. First, a Candidate Pool is created from a survey of lawyers who have been in practice for at least five years. Lawyers cannot nominate themselves. Then Candidates are added by searching national and local periodicals, legal trade journals, numerous databases and online sources, Conducting in-person and telephonic meetings with law firms. Second, the Candidates are Evaluated by their background, experience, peer recognition and professional achievement. Third, Peer Evaluation by Practice Area. Finally, candidates are selected. Only 5 percent of the total lawyers in the state are selected for inclusion in Super Lawyers.
Casey is experienced in high-tech litigation; is a former Prosecutor; and is a former Public Defender. His experiences bring him unique expertise including computer presentation of demonstrative evidence and exhibit production for DUI jury trials. Casey has extensive experience in attacking the use, validity, and operation of the Intoxilyzer breath machine. The Intoxilyzer is the machine used exclusively in breath testing in Florida DUI cases. Casey also is experienced in litigating issues involving legal and medical blood tests in driving under the influence cases.
For ten years each spring, Casey taught the Review and Preparation Course for the Florida Criminal Trial Lawyer Board Certification Exam. Casey has been a Member of the Student Education and Admissions to the Bar Committee of the Florida Bar; Past Chairman of the Criminal Law section of the Hillsborough County Bar Association. Casey received his Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, cum laude from the University of Florida and his Juris Doctor, cum laude from the Stetson University College of Law. Casey is also an Editorial Board Member of the Stetson Law Review.
Stetson University College of Law Juris Doctor, cum laude Class Rank 17/117
University of Florida Bachelor Of Science in Business Administration, cum laude
- Chairman, Criminal Law Section, Hillsborough County Bar Association, 2002 to 2004.
- Member of the Media and Communications Law Committee of the Florida Bar.
- Past Member of the Student Education and Admissions to the Bar Committee of the Florida Bar.
- Editorial Board Member, Stetson Law Review, 1989
- Admitted Florida Bar, 1990.
- Admitted United States District Court for the Eleventh Circuit
- Admitted United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- Recipient of James Carlisle Rogers Award for best-written criticism of a decision of the United States Supreme Court.
- Teaching Fellowship Stetson University College of Law.
- Federal Aviation Administration, Private Pilot, 1976.