- Contact Us
- Beat Your D.U.I.
- 10 Day D.U.I. Rule
- Court Procedures
- D.U.I. Cop Contest
- D.U.I. Consequences
- D.U.I. DWI Traffic Stop
- FAQs Before D.U.I. Arrest
- FAQs After D.U.I. Arrest
- Do what after a D.U.I. Arrest?
- I'm in Jail, Where's My Car?
- Why wasn't I released?
- Do I Have to Take a Drug Test?
- Can I be Forced to Take Blood Test?
- Can I Get My Own Blood Test?
- Can I Get My License?
- DHSMV Most Important Forms
- When Do Arrestees Get Out Of Jail?
- Should I just plead guilty?
- Medical Records Used Against Me?
- Charged with D.U.I. while asleep?
- Find The Best Lawyer
- Free Forms and Books
- Guide To Fighting D.U.I.s
- Hardship License
- Laws, Drugs, & Driving
- Tampa D.U.I.s
- Retain Your License
- Choose The Best Lawyer
Free Forms and Books From Expert Attorney
Books Of Interest
Guide to fighting your DUI by Tampa DUI expert attorney. #DUI The People's Guide To Fighting Like An Expert
The Florida Highway Patrol is obligated at every DUI checkpoint to follow the guidelines of their manual: "Comprehensive Roadside Safety Checkpoints". Florida DUI Checkpoint Manual - Comprehensive Roadside Safety Checkpoints
Do you want to read and to study this? Florida Driver's Handbook
?Quieres leer y estudiar esto? Manual de Conductores de Florida
Forms Of Interest
Get and print an Application for Review of Driver's License Suspension Form.
Get and print the Florida DUI/DWI School Application Form.Adobe Acrobat PDF format. If you can not open it you will need to install the Free Reader